It consists of a newsletter, which I publish on the last day of every month, and posts, which I publish here on this website. It is dedicated to two ideas:
- Save the time of the reader (one of the Five Laws of Library Science established by S.R. Ranganathan)
- In music, as in everything, the disappearing moment of experience is the firmest reality (a quote by Benjamin Boretz)
Most newsletters have the following sections:
- Other Reading;
- Software, Technology, Nerdery;
- Products, Services, Bougieness;
- Personal Finance and Investing;
You can subscribe to the Disappearing Moment monthly newsletter via email or RSS. The newsleter is hosted at my Buttondown page, which includes a link to the newsletter archive.
Posts cover topics, generally in 500 words or fewer, that do not fit the newsletter format. You can read them on this website or subscribe to Posts via RSS.
I manage this website with Hugo. It features the Etch theme and the Atkinson Hyperlegible Font, and I host it on Sourcehut.